If there is an area that MDGs did not do so well in all the 8 goals is to clearly mainstream vulnerable groups of people including persons with disabilities.
This is not only in some parts of the world but all over!!
here comes 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1 – No poverty
- Goal 2 – Zero hunger
- Goal 3 – Good Health and Well-Being
- Goal 4 – Quality Education
- Goal 5 – Gender Equality
- Goal 6 – Clean water and Sanitation
- Goal 7 – Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 9 – Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10 – Reduced inequalities
- Goal 11 – Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12 – Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 14 – Life Below Water
- Goal 15 – Life on Land
- Goal 16 – Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17 – Partnerships for the Goals
Persons with disabilities should be engaged at all levels in order to seek for their practical experience as far as benefiting to services and programmes is concerned.
Lets not repeat the practices of exclusion in the SDGs since the call for inclusion started early.